2013年9月16日月曜日

me me she | I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes...

 me me she © RADWIMPS
ストーリー © しゃふぃら | 11日・09月・2013年

*kouhai = underclassmen


“I’m sorry. We have to part now.

This love that made me shine, it seems that it had made you cloudy instead.

You were cocky, arrogant, and you loved to look down on me. I used to hate you.

…I really do.

You were cocky, arrogant, but you were free; you were everything I’m not. However, as time goes by, I realized that you were the one who taught me how to love. How to live, how to cherish life and all its hardships. I came to realize that you were the only who gave my life its meaning.

Hey…

Where are you now, I wonder?

Do you remember the first promise we made? We were smiling that day.

“Let’s promise that we’ll be together until we’re 100 years old.”

I didn’t think that you’d break our promise so soon.

I wanted you to teach me, along with that “good bye”, how to love somebody else, and how to break a promise.
…But truth be told, I may not want to know after all.

When I was lost, when I had nobody else but myself, you came. After the others left me, I had nobody else, but then you came. You were shining, as if the sun itself.

You know, suppose I marry that kouhai of ours—I knew she had a crush on me for some time—and we had a life together… I still don’t think I could forget about you. I’m sure I would just see you inside her. I’m sure our life would bear your gene somehow.

You’ll still be on my mind, and it’ll be boring without you, so I’ll just wait for you. I’m sure that kouhai of ours wouldn’t mind.

…I think.

I won’t see anyone else, because this “me” wasn’t saved by my father nor mother … not even God, maybe. So there was nobody else but you.

Along with “good bye”, I whispered “thank you” and “sorry”.

You, whom I loved. And I, whom you loved.

Just like that, I came to cherish myself.

If only I could name this love, I’d name it “Thank you”.

You saved me, so it’s my turn to wait for you.

Because I’m sure, it would be boring without you.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿